Een aantal mogelijkheden kunnen via Tech II bij de dealer anders ingesteld worden. Hieronder volgt een overzicht.
Tech 2 Adjustments: (NOT User Programmable)
Panic Alarm Desc.: Disables or Enables the Panic Alarm via remote control Trunk Unlock Desc.: What happens when the trunk button on the remote is triggered Settings:
- Single Press Unlock+Open: Single press of the remote or door switch will unlock and open boot
- Single Press unlock / Double Press Open: Single press of the remote or door switch will unlock; double press will unlock and open boot.
Trunk Lock After Closing Desc.: What happens to the trunk lock when closing it. Settings:
- Yes: Automatically lock Boot on closing
- No: Boot can be reopened using micro switch button located on the trunk/boot
Trunk Lock After Drive Off Desc.: Should the trunk be locked at drive off or after 30 sec.? Settings:
- Yes: Trunk/Boot will automatically lock when vehicle increases speed
- No: Trunk/Boot will remain closed, however will be in the unlocked condition if No was selected in the previous option.
Door & Trunk Unlock at Key Out Desc.: When the is removed from the center console should door/trunk be unlocked? Settings:
- Yes: All Doors & Trunk/Boot will Unlock when the Key is removed from the Ignition Switch If Driver frequently locked all Doors when driving this feature would be beneficial.
- No: Doors and Boot will remain in the same condition as they were prior to Key removal
TSL Locking Logic (Theft Security Locking/Deadlock) Settings:
- TSL at first Press: Default Setting. All Doors will lock in Deadlock Mode
- TSL at Second Press: All Doors will lock in Deadlock mode at the second press of the Remote.
Lock /Unlock Acknowledge Settings:
- None : No acknowledge will be visible
- Indicators: Indicators will blink as acknowledge
Follow Me Home Function Settings:
- Tail Light: When selected Tail Lights will be illuminated
- Back Up Light: When Selected Reverse Light will be activated
Tech 2 Body Exterior Lighting & Horn High Beam Follow me home Active Time Desc.: Follow Me Home Active Time can be adjusted between 0- 10 minutes Settings:
- This Feature can be turned on or Off .Yes / No can be selected.
- Low Beam Automatic / Low Beam also in Position 0 (light switch) Yes / NO
- Follow Me Home Active Time
- Daytime Driving Lights can be activated
Parking Lights Settings:
- Act as Lead Me To the Car Light.
Park Light On Reminder Settings:
- On / Off
If Ignition is turned Off and the parking lights are active, Driver will be warned if set to on. Show Trailer Light Outage Desc.: REC will detect blown trailer
light and display on SID
- Settings: Yes or No
Trailer Light / Fog Light off Settings:
- Yes: Fog Light Rear will be disabled When Trailer is connected Yes
Horn Lock Unlock Acknowledge Settings:
- On: Horn will honk when car is locked
- Off: Horn will not honk if car is locked
Tech 2 Body Locking Panic Alarm Activation (Vehicles fitted with /Alarm only), panic Button / Locking Switch, Central Locking Switch Driver /Passenger Settings:
- Panic Button on Remote and locking switch inside vehicle will activate alarm
- Panic Button will activate Alarm only
- Locking Switch inside vehicle (driver /passenger will activatealarm only
- No Panic Alarm function required.
Unlock Logic Settings:
- All at first press : All Doors will open & Fuel Lid will unlock if the Driver or Passenger Door Switch is activated
- Driver Door & Fuel Lid at first press : Only the drivers Door will unlock & Fuel Lid will unlock when door switch is activated
Remote unlocking One Press Settings:
- All at first press: All Doors will open & Fuel Lid will unlock if the remote is pressed
- Driver door & Fuel Lid at first press: Only the drivers Door will unlock & Fuel Lid will unlock when the Remote is pressed
Tech 2 Body Front Wipers &Washers Additional Wipes Desc.:
Below this Vehicle Speed Adjustment / Used after washing the windscreen. System will activate an additional wipe to remove excess water run off. Therefore Driver can wash screen without turning wiper on to wipe runoff. The Vehicle Speed at which the additional wipe feature cancels can be set. Number of Wipes after wash Number of Wipes after wash is programmable. The number of wipes can be set between 0-10. Settings: Wiper/Extra Wipe Enable:
- Yes: Extra Wipe enabled
- No: Extra Wipe not enabled
Front Washer: Number of Wipes after wash Number of wipes can be set between 0-10 Recirculation for 30 seconds after wash Bi Xenon Only Washer activation time Settings:
- Yes / No
Washer activation 1 Desc. Reduces or increases the amount of washer solution dependant on driving conditions Washer activation time for the first wash can be set between 1-2.0 seconds
Washer activation 2 Desc.: Reduces alcohol smell during windscreen washing. Settings:
- Yes: Recirculation activated to reduce washer solution alcohol smell (AC/ACC recirculation)
- No: No Recirculation during windscreen wash
Washer activation time for the second wash can be set between .1-2.0 seconds Headlight Washer Blocking Time (Bi Xenon only) Desc.: Headlight Washer Blocking Time; Determines the time required before an additional headlight wash will be performed Settings:
- Default setting is 2 minutes. Driving conditions may dictate less or more time before a subsequent wash is actioned. Adjustment between 0 seconds-infinity.
Tech 2 Body Heating & Ventilation Air Distribution Floor Mist Delay at Start Up
- Open Defrost in Hot Climate: Yes /No
Delays the Air Distribution to the screen on start up to reduce fogging the inside of the screen. Select yes to allow air to be directed to screen during AC cooling operation.
- Select No if Screen is fogging up on the outside of the screen during AC operation and high humidity
- Air Flow Fan Mist delay at Start Up 0-30sec.
- Recirculation Semi Auto Yes /No
- Recirculation Manual Yes / No
- Recirculation After Wash 30seconds Yes /No Delays fan operation for selected time to reduce screen fog up ACC will control recirculation, can be overridden by manual selection, however, will revert to Automatic on start up. Recirculation or Fresh will be Manually selected and maintained on next start. Alcohol smell from washer fluid is reduced.
Rear Demist Rear Demist Activation Time 5min - 20minutes
Tech 2 Body Theft Protection Settings:
- Drivers Door Doors & Trunk will unlock at key out
- Door Lock if not opened.
- Door Switches Unlock Function Yes/No. Door will automatically lock if unlocked and not opened.
These are the same adjustment items as unlock logic.
- Passenger Door Same as Drivers Doors Adjustment items
- Rear Left Door Same as Drivers Doors Adjustment items
- Rear Right Door Same as Drivers Doors Adjustment items